www.yortime.org.uk is maintained by City of York Council.
We take care compiling information for this website, however we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the content. We disclaim liability for injury, loss or damage arising from inaccuracies, omissions or interpretation of its content. If you believe any content to be inaccurate please contact us.
We may change these terms at any time, without notice, so you should revisit these pages regularly. We may also change and improve the information and services available on the website at any time.
www.yortime.org.uk links to other websites, both managed by City of York Council and third party websites. When you navigate to these websites it may be very clear you have gone to a different website or it may be seamless (ie you are not aware that you have been anywhere else).
Some of these websites may have slightly different accessibility standards and may be maintained in a different way to the rest of the council website. However, each of these sites is subject to this disclaimer about the quality of the content available on them.
www.yortime.org.uk links to external websites (ie ones not managed by City of York Council). We have no control over their reliability or the content included on them. Inclusion of an external link is not an endorsement or a claim about the accuracy of the content on the website.
By purchasing a place at an event by telephone, in person or via the website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- You will review all the information you are submitting to ensure that it is accurate.
- Bookings cannot be refunded unless the event is cancelled, but substitutions are permitted.
- If an event is cancelled we will contact you as soon as possible to arrange a refund.
- All places on events are available on a first come, first served basis.
- We reserve the right to reject any booking at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or eject in reasonable circumstances such as rowdy or nuisance behaviour.
- To minimise disruption, latecomers may be asked to wait for a suitable break in the performance before taking their seats.
- By making a booking you are consenting to being shown as members of the audience in official filming, photography and sound recording.
- When you book to attend one of our events online we ask for your name, address and email address. If there is a charge for an event, we will also ask for your payment details.
- If you make a booking in a library we may ask for a contact telephone number rather than an email address.
- We use this information to send you confirmation of your booking and any further details about the event, or to let you know if it has been cancelled.
- Please go to our website if you wish to look at our full Data Protection Policy https://www.exploreyork.org.uk/policies/data-protection/